Q. I want to use Special Collections material in a film project/news story. How can I arrange that and who should I contact?


Media requests for Special Collections materials should begin with Georgetown University’s Office of Strategic Communications.

  • Last Updated Dec 09, 2019
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Stephanie Hughes

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0