I want to see artwork from the University Art Collection that is not on display. How can I do that?


Please contact the Art Collection curators in the Booth Family Center for Special Collections, who will be happy to help you.

  • Last Updated Aug 14, 2020
  • Views 11
  • Answered By Stephanie Hughes

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 1