Q. Where can I find old University Undergraduate Bullitens?

I am researching the past mission statements and the like of Georgetown.


Bulletins are housed in the University Archives, which are part of our Booth Family Center for Special Collections.  Georgetown calls them catalogs rather than bulletins, so see "University Catalogues and Prospectuses" in Guide to the University Archives for a brief description of our University Catalog holdings.  Call 202-687-7444 for further details.

  • Last Updated Dec 16, 2019
  • Views 60
  • Answered By Jill Hollingsworth

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0