Q. How do I find "Journal of the american Gereatrics", more specifically Horgas, A. L., Floetke, A. L., & Marsiske, M. (2009). Assessing p

in in cognitively impaired


Dear Preethy,

We recently spoke on the phone and I walked you through it.  I have reported the problem with the off campus access page.  Please let me know if you run into other problems.

Best regards,

Sandy Hussey

Research/Instruction Librarian


  • Last Updated Dec 16, 2019
  • Views 58
  • Answered By Sandy Hussey

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0