Q. can we get access to the financial times?
Georgetown University Library provides access to the Financial Times several ways:
- Today's paper is located on a newspaper rack next to the circulation desk on the third floor.
- Paper copies (the latest 3 months) are shelved in the current newspaper area of the Pierce Reading Room, third floor.
- Older print copies back to 1973 are on microfilm.
- Online access is available through Lexis/Nexis, Factiva, Newsbank, or Proquest. Remember to logon with your netid and password for off campus access. Online access is subject to two restrictions:
- FT imposes a 1-month embargo on content, so today's paper (or any articles from the past few weeks) will not be available.
- Online access is limited to articles that appeared in the print edition. Digital-only content unique to FT.com is not available through the Library's subscription.