Q. Where do I go to use BibMe (I'm not sure of the exact name, but the source that makes bibliographies of the sites you've visited)?


Here is a link to RefWorks.  If you have questions, please contact the Reference Desk at 202-687-7452


  • Last Updated Dec 17, 2019
  • Views 99
  • Answered By Deb Cook

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0