How do I report an undergraduate student using the graduate study rooms or study lounges?


Short-term graduate study rooms require reservations that are only approved for graduate students. However, unoccupied and unreserved rooms are first-come first-serve to any library patron.

There are also two graduate study lounges in the library located on the 4th and 1st floors. The 4th floor lounge is restricted to GoCard access for current graduate students only. If you notice inappropriate use of the graduate study lounges, including elevated noise levels, please chat with us or call at 202-687-7607 to let us know, and we'll immediately address the problem.

  • Last Updated Jun 27, 2022
  • Views 180
  • Answered By

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0