Q. How does a university affiliate get permission to borrow books from Lauinger? I am getting permission from Dahlgren but am not sure about LAU?


Affiliated Researchers must submit a copy of the letter from their University department confirming their appointment as a researcher. This letter must be submitted to the Circulation Desk of Lauinger Library, located on the 3rd Floor. Please be sure that the letter states an end date of your appointment. Once the letter is submitted, a Library account will be created for you by Circulation Desk staff. Please see attached link for Borrowing Privileges.

  • Last Updated Dec 17, 2019
  • Views 172
  • Answered By Alex Vallejo

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0