Q. How do I check out media equipment like cameras, video recorders, audio recorders, and other related equipment?


To reserve a tripod and camera, you can call the front desk 202 / 687 - 7410, come in person, or use our patron initiated system. http://www.library.georgetown.edu/gelardin/pir

Our equipment types are located on the Gelardin website. http://www.library.georgetown.edu/gelardin

  • Last Updated Dec 12, 2019
  • Views 141
  • Answered By Anna Simon

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0