Answered By: Melissa Jones Last Updated: May 22, 2018 Views: 86
Yes, visitors may use the library. Here are some information about hours and entering the building:
- The library is open to visitors from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm, but visitors will not be permitted to enter the building after 10:00 pm. Visitors in the library between 11:00 pm and 8:00 am will be escorted out of the library. Additional entrance policies are listed here, and our full hours are listed here.
- Visitors must show a current, government-issued, photo ID with an expiration date and sign in at the Security Desk each time they enter the library.
- Visitors from the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) and the Chesapeake Information Research Library Alliance (CIRLA) libraries may show their institutional photo IDs and sign in at the Security Desk each time they enter the library.
- High school students (9th – 12th grade), may show either a valid current school picture ID with an expiration date, or a current, government-issued, photo ID with an expiration date, and sign in at the Security Desk each time they enter the library.
- Can the general public (not students of any kind) visit the library to work or browse?