Q. How do I authorize my ArcGIS Pro software?
- Note that you must have an ArcGIS Online account before you can use ArcGIS Pro. Information on setting up your ArcGIS Online account can be found on the Library's website.
- Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the ArcGIS Pro software. Instructions are available from the Library's website.
- When running ArcGIS Pro for the first time, the software will prompt you to log in. Click the Enterprise Account button.
- Enter georgetownuniv into the URL field. Click Continue.
- On the resulting page, click the Using your Georgetown University account button.
- You will be prompted to login to a standard Georgetown University page with your NetID and password. Click Sign In.
- You have completed the ArcGIS Pro sign in process when the application opens. The software will automatically check for any updates and will prompt you to install them.