Q. COVID-19: How do I check out media equipment like cameras, video recorders, audio recorders, and other related equipment?
1. Reserve equipment via our online reservation system, by phone (202-687-7607), or in person at the 3rd-floor Circulation Desk.
2. Equipment rental is currently restricted to graduate students, undergraduates living on campus, and approved faculty and staff have a green GU360 badge and reservation.
3. Equipment can be checked out for up to 72 hours. Chromebooks and iPads are available for up to 1 week.
4. Reservations will be canceled after 30 minutes.
5. Each type of item may be checked out a maximum of 28 days per semester, or the equivalent of 9 72-hour checkouts.
6. Patrons may check out a max of 2 cameras and 20 items in total at a time.
7. Pickup or return equipment at the main Circulation Desk on the 3rd floor of Lauinger Library. You must make an appointment to enter the library.
8. If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com