Q. COVID-19: I need to complete a video project that I began editing with Adobe Premiere Pro. Can I download a copy on my personal computer?
Temporary access (through July 6, 2020) to Adobe Creative Cloud applications is available to those students that need it for academic coursework. Students should only download the applications after checking the system requirement for their computer. To request a free, temporary Adobe license, students should:
- Browse to https://help.georgetown.edu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Create Case icon.
- Login using your NetID and Georgetown password.
- You will return to the Helpdesk webpage, where they will need to click on the Create Case icon again.
- A New Case form will open.
- Complete the form, choosing the option Desktop Computing Support from the Category field and Software Webstore from the Subcategory
- Type Remote - COVID-19 in the Room Number field.
- Provide the below information in the Case Details field.
- First name
- Last name
- GU email address
The name of the Faculty who is requesting Adobe Creative Cloud applications for his or her coursework
Name of the course that requires access to Adobe programs
Alternatives to Adobe Creative Cloud programs
For users unable to run Adobe products on their personal computers, see the list of Recommended Software for Instructional Continuity from the Gelardin New Media Center.