Q. How do I see what books I have checked out and what books I’ve requested?
Check your library account in HoyaSearch!
1. Sign in to your HoyaSearch Account.
2. Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on "My Library Account."
4. Your account overview will display.
5. Click on “Loans” to see all your checked out items from Georgetown. You can also see your loans from another WRLC library by clicking on that university’s name in the left-side menu.
6. Click on “Requests” to see your active requests. You can also see your requests from another WRLC library by clicking on that university’s name in the left-side menu.