How do you request microfiche through Inter-Library Loan?

I was told that I could probably obtain a microfiche version of an unpublished PhD dissertation through an ILL request. The title doesn't show up when I search for it on OneSearch. So how do I go about this?


You can request microforms and theses through ILL just as you would request a book to be loaned. 

When filling out the ILL information, please include anything you can in the notes field, especially the source of your citation. 

If you can't find a record in Georgetown's OneSearch, there may be information in WorldCat or on Google. 

  • Last Updated Dec 12, 2019
  • Views 108
  • Answered By Lauinger Reference

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0