I am trying to follow the directions for requesting a Consortium Loan but can't find the form for doing so.

Would like to request P. Goodman 2007 Roman Urban Spaces (vel. sim). from George Mason.


There is no form for requesting consortium loans.  You simply search for the book in the HoyaSearch, click on the title, and you'll see a "Consortium Request" button.  You do need to be signed in.


Consortium request

I don't see a book titled Roman Urban Spaces in the catalog, however.  Are you sure that's the title, and that it's a book?

  • Last Updated Jul 14, 2022
  • Views 109
  • Answered By Jade Madrid

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0