Answered By: Anna Simon Last Updated: Aug 10, 2018 Views: 133
- Check the journal title in Journal Finder or HoyaSearch first. If the desired journal volume and issue is not available, go to step 2. If Lauinger, Woodstock, or Blommer Science Libraries have the journal but full text is available in hard copy only, please go to step 2 and request the article through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- Request the article through Interlibrary Loan (ILL):
- ILL for Main Campus patrons (Lauinger Library and Blommer Science Library)
- ILL for Georgetown University School of Medicine patrons (Dahlgren Memorial Library)
- ILL for Georgetown University Law Center patrons