Answered By: Anna Simon Last Updated: May 22, 2018 Views: 3567
Michaela Ingeborg Fleming is the Notary in the GOCard office. To schedule an appointment, please call 202-687-6894. Hours 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
($5 cash for each document to be notarized).
Sharon 'Pepper' Richardson is a notary (MedStar) in the Department of Medicine (PHC - 5005). She can be reached at 202-444-7547. There is no fee for the service; she does not make office calls. The notary services hours are 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Silvana Alcocer is a notary in the office of Technology Commercialization (3300 Whitehaven St. NW. Harris Building, Suite 1500. Washington, DC 20007) she can be reached at 202-687-0843. There is a $3.00 fee for the service and appointments are required.
Gina Lee is a notary for DC. Gina does not charge for Notary Services for GU personnel. She is located at 2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 503, Room 6052. She can be reached at 202-687-2402 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to assure that she is available.
Kineta Johnson in Harbin Hall 103 can provide Notary Service. Please call 202-687-7553 for available times.
Additionally, John Williamson with Hoya Staffing is also a notary public for the District of Columbia. He is located at 2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 601-602. He can be reached at 202-687-2892 or by email, email@example.com. There is no charge for Georgetown University related documents; however, there is a $5.00 per seal notarial fee for any personal documents. Appointments are required in advance.
See also GUMC FAQ.
- As of 7/12/11, Glinder Barnes in Student Financial Services is a Notary. Her number on campus is 7-3714
- Also, the GoCard office (Darnall Hall, ground level) provides notary services.
- www.mullinsmobilenotary.com. The GoCard office has notary services.
- This is really informative post and I personally would like to appreciate the efforts. We are also dealing in same field hence found this informative to add in our process also. Once again thanks for your post.http://bit.ly/1pMihNW.
- Dec 17, 2015 update: GoCard no longer provides notary services.
- The UPS notary is no longer there. Other options close to GU?
- Beginning August 15, 2016, Kineta Johnson in Harbin Hall 103 can provide Notary Service. Please call 202-687-7553 for available times.
- I am the Notary in the GOCard office. To schedule an appointment, please call 202-687-6894. Hours 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
($5 cash for each document to be notarized)