Skip to Questions
Search Google Scholar
What does this box search?

or browse databases: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #

Detail from Sculling on the Potomac by J. Love, 1888

Detail from Sculling on the Potomac by J. Love, 1888. From the University Art CollectionBooth Family Center for Special Collections

Answers @ Georgetown Library - Just Ask


I am trying to follow the directions for requesting a Consortium Loan but can't find the form for doing so.

Would like to request P. Goodman 2007 Roman Urban Spaces (vel. sim). from George Mason.
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2012  |  72 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


There is no form for requesting consortium loans.  You simply search for the book in the GEORGE Discovery catalog, click on the title, and you'll see a "Request" button.  If you're searching in GEORGE and you find something that's checked out, you can use the "Find This Item at WRLC" link at the right.<br><br>

I don't see a book titled Roman Urban Spaces in the catalog, however.  Are you sure that's the title, and that it's a book?

Answered by Anna SimonBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    About Georgetown  –  About the Library  –  databases  –  Do You Have ... ?  –  e-books  –  How Do I ... ?  –  Policies  –  Searching  –  What Is ...  –  Where Is ... ?  
    View All Topics