- Libraries & Spaces
Does the library have a subscription to the Economist?
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015 | 448 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
Yes and no -- Georgetown offers access to some (but not all) Economist editions and publications.
Economist publications we DO have access:
- Economist.com -- both "print" and "digital" articles back to June 1997.
- Economist in Library Databases -- digital copies of "print" articles (those from the print newspapers) in several third-party Library databases, generally 2008-present.
- Economist Historical Archive -- digitized print issues, 1843-2007.
- Economist in print -- print or microfilm, 1926-2012, mostly held off-campus.
We also DO have access to some EIU (Economist Intelligence Unit) publications:
- EIU Country Reports and Events -- political and economic snapshots and forecasts for most countries in the world.
- EIU Global Forecasting Service -- updates on the worldwide economy.
We DO NOT have access to the following publications:
- Espresso, Global Business Review, or other "digital editions" of the Economist
- App/audio editions for iPad, mobile, etc.
- EIU publications beyond those listed above (sorry, no EIU data, industry briefings, or risks)