- Libraries & Spaces
How do I request an article the library doesn't have?
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2015 | 98 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Check the journal title in Journal Finder or OneSearch first. If the desired journal volume and issue is not available, go to step 2. If Lauinger, Woodstock, or Blommer Science Libraries have the journal but full text is available in hard copy only, please go to step 2 and request the article through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- Request the article through Interlibrary Loan (ILL):
- ILL for Main Campus patrons (Lauinger Library and Blommer Science Library)
- ILL for Georgetown University School of Medicine patrons (Dahlgren Memorial Library)
- ILL for Georgetown University Law Center patrons